Friday, December 11, 2009

Replace wordpress themes more SEO

Today I was busy looking for a replacement themes for this blog. Actually the idea of replacing the old wordpress themes I have planned, but only had time to change it today. The reason I replaced the old themes, qwilm-03 is because themes are not helping me to do on page seo on this blog.

Although actual themes qwilm-3 itself is very unique appearance. But unfortunately does not have an h1 header and footer. For that I decided to change themes. After long choosing and trying, my choice finally fell to the Personal.

The reason I chose Personal wordpress themes are as follows:
  • Themes are quite accommodating on page seo. Within these themes the site received 80 percent rating for seo.
  • Look quite interesting, although I still think about the change, especially in the header image is too big in my opinion.
  • Themes are integrated with interesting plugins such as: Author Highlight, Comment License, WP-PageNavi, WP-PostRatings and there may be another interesting addition to the plugin.
  • Loading pages too heavy ga.
  • And what is important is these themes for free, basic
There may be other advantages and possible shortcomings as well. I just mengotak-atiknya day. Hopefully no problems. For those of you who want to use personal themes to download on his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment